Here are easy steps to cook pasta in red sauce without consuming too much time and effort.
|EASY SIMPLE STEPS:|
- Heat the wok pan with chilli oil
- Put diced onion, after few minutes add the garlic.
- Add the drained tuna and sliced hotdogs then stir to golden brown.
- On the other hand, heat water in an electric kettle for a shorter boiling period.
- Pour the boiling water in a Caldero and add the noodles after 3 minutes.
- Leave the noodles for 5 minutes and turn off the stove.
- Drain the noodles.
- Add the tomato sauce in the pan with a half cup of water.
- Honey as sweetener, cheese to melt and pepper for spice.
- Stir and leave until it boils.
- Mix the noodles and sauce.
|best served with garlic bread|
Ladies, we should know how to cook too and not just how to put make up on and dress up.