Sunday 24 June 2012

My week in pictures . . . 16th - 22nd of June


I went home to Wales ans my baby cousin Kym missed me a lot.
FYI: first time we did not argue for my 3 days stay! ^^
We also had a family dinner in the for father's day celebration.
My dear friend Edlyn came and we had BBQ in the backyard's decking.
It's sunny and  because I want a burnt marshmallows.
Funny how we made fire for hours . . . *wink
Someone's addicted to mocha cookie crumble frap! It's like I had it everyday.
My latest purchase, the time I saw it, I never let it go. And mind, it's in kid's section! ;)
Borough Market day, of course, fresh oysters. Cravings met!
In the centre of one of  a well known shopping area in London - Oxford Circus.
Can you spot the Philippine flag? 
How about you dearies? how has your week been?? x
- May Lynne 

No comments:

Post a Comment